My Passoni…

Why not…
On other hand, all my bikes are crank brother equiped, and I don't want to own too many shoes ! :LOL:

Very, very beautiful ride!
I like almost everything about it, but personally I wouldn't have chosen the Delta's... somehow they look out of place on this bike. Can't explain... too elegant maybe?
What about Mavic calipers?

And what do you think about Simplex shifters? I think they would look great together with the other parts:

BB8EF430-2884-428D-A027-E72724D5B9A1.jpeg

I keep coming back to this thread just to look at this bike.

Bike P*rn of the highest order :twisted:

INDECS":3tkdgkqg said:
too elegant maybe?
:D :LOL:

INDECS":3tkdgkqg said:
And what do you think about Simplex shifters? I think they would look great together with the other parts:
They are nice ! I have some mavic shifteres but I don't know where I put them… :oops:
But, if the derailleurs are Mavic, for the beauty, shimano shifters work very well, they are very soft, precise… I discover them (the bar end models) for making thumbshifters on my Merlin. Actually, I think that they are the better shifters for frame and its possible to use them with or without index. And for the 9 speed cassette (shimano dura ace), the compatibility is not bad.
I want to ride this bike. I wanted to miw some beautifull parts on it, on contrary of road spirit, which want to use the same group parts everywhere.

What a pity on road : hard to find crazy and rare parts like brakes levers, brakes… there is really more choice fo mtb…

Actually Pierre I rather like it - but ofcourse you know I need a tiny frame as well! If I my travels take me to the south of France i shall be asking for a ride on it! Most bikes are just far too big for me.

Really nice project!

thedirtyroger":139i7qkb said:
:shock: how does it stand so proud like that! :shock:

David Blaine's latest stunt - the vertical bike...

Those cranks are the most beautiful I have ever seen, absolutely stunning (have I missed you saying what they are?)

They look titanium, I didn't know Tune made Ti cranks ? -Absolutely wonderful, whatever they are!
I'm pretty sure the chainrings are Boone, ~ fabulous!

Back