Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zelda.jpg

I enjoyed this last year despite having to take pain killers for a couple of weeks afterwards. I'm a stone lighter now but am not sure my battered carcass will be able to do it.

All sorted, staying just up the road on Friday night in Castleton. Now, which bike to bring?

Anyone else arriving Friday fancy a pint or six?

Didn't stay in the woodbine last year so can't comment on that. although it does sound like the landlady has people issues.

Will have to sort a b&b soon. Can absolutely not recommend the one Heathy and I stayed on last time. I forget what it was called but it was pretty shabby and run down and reeked of tabs. That said the owner was quite a friendly chap.

Dr S":11phh6t8 said:
Anyone else arriving Friday fancy a pint or six?

yes :cool:

B&B confirmed.....in a 'Zelda Free Zone' (just round the corner near the Cheshire Cheese pub) :D

100% yes for me (RB Northamptonshire) and Jango (RB Hertfordshire) :)

We will either be in The Old Hall or (most likely) The Woodroffe Arms Friday evening :)

Anyone care to start an attendance list?

Working friday night so will be up early saturday after about 3 minutes kip

booked into Fatty Armal's all night kebab and drinking establishment.

Driving to Pickle's first then sleeping in his car while he wafts up to the peaks.

I will see if I can arrive friday but this will be barely 10 days after my annual holiday - being self-employed, any time I take off means I dont earn any money.

Plus the car tax is due....

:roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back