My Passoni…

fiks":1768l0rd said:
All black and/or coloured tyres are ugly!
I totally agree

I'm short so I also ride a small sized frame, but I think a bike with a small frame don't look good, the proportions are not right. The best looking bike has to have a frame size about 56-58cm, imho.
That's why for small frames, the 650 wheels could be a solution for keeping a nice geometry, but the saddle and the bar became too big. But, whane I have received this bke, I could see that small frames with classic geometry could be nice. The more I see these geometry, the more I hate sloping frame on road. But some brands has found some elegant solution for small frames… I've got 1989 48cm C'dale bike too, but it's another project… ;)

It's just me perhaps but those forks are horrible :( the unicrown and the non-tapering fork blades are just so wrong :LOL:
Sorry :D
At this time, Passoni only did 2 frameset : the more expensive top titanio with a steel classic look (tapered and curved blades) and the prima titanio… mine. I have chance to find a prima, not a top… ;)
I saw a top titanio on ebay last month : this
But did you have saw the price… glup ! :?

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.
Now, the passoni is riden…
So magic feelings…

dsc0133.jpg

dsc0027wwx.jpg

laterala.jpg

dsc0055.jpg

dsc0041b.jpg

dsc0043o.jpg

dsc0034n.jpg

pedalier.jpg

dsc0051w.jpg

dsc0005u.jpg

(I have never seen this titanium crank. Bought in US ebay, if someone knows the brand ?)

looks nice... :)
but you really need another headset... perhaps king ti?
whats about black brake lever hoods?

newsboy":2lq7327j said:
looks nice... :)
but you really need another headset... perhaps king ti?
whats about black brake lever hoods?

90% of the bike is titanium, it's enough ! :LOL:
Aluminum headset gives a little contrast, and the design of the Mavic works fine with the delta brakes. Gary Turner was against this headset, but whan he saw it in front of him last friday, he changed his mind and agreed with it ;)
Black lever hoods ? No! I really wanted them "amber" ;) . Retro design, and works fine too with the white bar tape. ;)

Next evolution : tnt titanium hubs with ceramics rims. But I have to find bearings…

+

Really nice bike!! In my opinion everything looks fine but those pedals :roll:
So nice the pic of the rear showing the campy brake, it couldn´t go better any other!
Enjoy it!

Re: +

Retroboy":1rsta8kq said:
I particularly like the way it stands up all by itself. :shock: :LOL:

Titanium is magic… ;) :LOL:

trip":1rsta8kq said:
In my opinion everything looks fine but those pedals :roll:
I like Egg beaters pedals for MTB but, I admit that for road riding, there's better system. The foot is too free ;)
But it was for a full ti bike :D

Back