Peugeot Annaconda

velomaniac

MacRetro Rider
I've spotted one on the bay and have seen them before, my kind of bike.
Does anyone have knowledge or an opinion on this model of mtb, it looks early 90's.

To me Peugeot are the Raleigh of France and thus the sort of bike those of you who've observed my posts would expect me to be interested in.

Thanks for any help or comments you might make :D

Thanks big cheese, thought that probably the case, just have a hankering for a peugeot, probably chase a roadbike though. I love those internally lugged roadbikes they did, very neat joins :D

Sorry to hijak,

But I have inherited a 1992/3? Peugeot Grand Canyon frame 531 tubing, full DX build

Can anyone shed some light on it.....

I can find no info anywhere on it!

Dave_H was selling a really nice red Peugeot complete bike or frame or something not so long ago, think it might have been Tange Prestige tubing?? looked nice even though its french :LOL: still, being a frame at least there are no electrics to go wrong or sunroofs to leak!

Hi,
I'm new to the forum and this will be a one off.
Just a quick message to let you guys know I have a PEUGEOT ANACONDA 21 speed for sale. I've had the bike for 19 years from new and it cost £500 back then. it has quick release wheels and thumb push gears up and down on each side. It has origianal paint (pink and green) anyone interested should let me know. I can forward a picture to anyone interested. The bike is locted in LEEDS, West Yorkshire. I'd lke to the bike to go to someone who's going to enjoy the bike as much I did back in the days. hasn't been used for some time so will need a service.

Thanks
Kind Regards

Gary

I brought this beauty for peanuts at the end of last year, £90 IIRC.

Peugeot Magnum, Columbus tubing, Ritchey bits and bobs and full DX with thumbies.

Alas, it was wrongly measured by the seller and turned out to be a 17" and not an 18". I kept the wheels and sold off the rest as 17" is too small for me.

cchris2lou had the f&f, which may have been brought later by Dave_H??

dscn1929_198.jpg

theres another anaconda on ebay now... smaller tho and the forks look bent if im looking at i correctly? :shock:

I have the bike on ebay. But would rather sell it to one of you lads on here. As I know you guys would get more out of the bike than the average JOE. The forks aren't bent must be angle of the photo.
Regards

Gary

Attachments

• ANACONDA.jpg
    ANACONDA.jpg
    199.5 KB · Views: 3,359
Back