1992 S-WORKS M2 - Build Complete 29/8

Decals improve it 100%

Did they all go on exactly where you wanted them appart from the last one!!! :roll:

loving the Black on White you have made it look soo clean, defo going for an SS on my next build.

Tony....

Pickle":30mhxodb said:
To give an idea, here is my steel Stumpjumper of the same size:
Isn't that a 20" ?

My Stumpjumper's a 19" :

Attachments

• 30-08-09_2004.jpg
    30-08-09_2004.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 978
Nice job pickle, who would have thought it a year ago? 2 spesh in the mancave :)

one-eyed_jim":4lq25evi said:
Isn't that a 20" ?

My Stumpjumper's a 19" :

Yup its a 19", as I measured it before starting to build it up. 20" would be slightly too large for me.

kaiser":4lq25evi said:
Nice job pickle, who would have thought it a year ago? 2 spesh in the mancave :)

Thanks. Both give a really nice ride, the M2 especially, it was so easy to flick about on the ride yesterday and bunny hop over the roots and dips.

Pickle":2x4qhok7 said:
Yup its a 19", as I measured it before starting to build it up. 20" would be slightly too large for me.
But yours has at least an extra inch of head tube over mine, and they both have level top tubes. We can't both be right - or we're not measuring the same way.

I've just measured mine again - 19" centre to top. 22.5" top tube. It's definitely a 19".

I don't know about '89, but the early nineties Specialized catalogues in the archive here don't list a plain Stumpjumper in 19" - it jumps straight from 18" to 20".

Mine's a Comp.

Back