What colour should i spray my 1992 Kona Lava Dome?

Have you had it painted yet? Had my kona hot done in pastel blue at argos and it looks amazing! Definitely my choice...

mynchiboy":1hhlgo5c said:
Have you had it painted yet? Had my kona hot done in pastel blue at argos and it looks amazing! Definitely my choice...

It should have arrived at Argos today :)

How long did they take to do yours?

I had a frame done by Argos... 2 weeks. They rang when it arrived to confirm details & again when it was ready to be returned. They did a top job. :D

They called today and confirmed the details, due to Easter and me being on a business trip i won't get it back 'til after the 21st of April :(

I'm like a small kid waiting for it! I really hope that it looks as good as i want...

I totalled up what all the little trick parts i bought cost, with the price of the respray and decals this so called 'cheap' run-around has become rather expensive ;)

As for the colour, you'll have to wait and see... ;)

Whatever colour it is you can be sure they'll make a good job of it.

(even if they don't answer my emails :roll: )

ameybrook":1r7w84l6 said:
Oh yeah, I dumped a small fortune into my Lava Dome... it was worth it though.

Not gonna be as tricked out as yours my friend, still it's gonna have the bits i wanted as a kid and couldn't afford :)

My bottomless pit is the Orange Patriot, you could buy a car for what that's cost me :roll:

JS1500":1r7w84l6 said:
Whatever colour it is you can be sure they'll make a good job of it.

(even if they don't answer my emails :roll: )

Give 'em a ring mate, they always answer and are happy to chat :)

^^^ Nah, they've missed their chance at my money!
Bob Jackson were good enough to repond to my email, so they'll get my business if I go ahead with it!

Argos haven't 'got' technology yet.

I always pop in in person. Lovely bikes there too, curly stay Hetchins, '50's Claud Butler's and a '60's Holdsworth that I really wanted to bring home with me!

They have my Dyna Tech MT4 right now. I'm leaving it for about 6 weeks but they said they could do it in 2.

Back