Any Dorset riders about this weekend?

Yo Crashy

Devout Dirtbag
I recognised an Orange P7 and now it turns out I met Ziggys brother last weekend. Aint it sad the way you see a bike and think, yep ive seen that on the Internet.. :roll:

Anyway its kind of been decided that we might sort out a retro ride this weekend. Probably to be held on the rolling Purbeck hills that look a bit like the ones in Mint Sauce.

Singletrack and beer should feature heavily.

Anyone up for that?

C'mon - who else is around? I'll see if my bro & any mates are up for it... I'll probably have to supply the retro steeds though! :)

Weather's supposed to be best on Sunday but I guess you can't really trust forecasts...

Fairly certain Charlie, the premier Swanage bikemonger will be on it. Should be able to round up a few more people.

Sunday sounds good. Will keep an eye on weather forecasts..

Yo Crashy":3oex1gdk said:
Fairly certain Charlie, the premier Swanage bikemonger will be on it. Should be able to round up a few more people.

Sunday sounds good. Will keep an eye on weather forecasts..

:) Buck's all ready, if I decide I'm brave enough!

Where are you thinking of meeting / going? I've not been out that way in a long while!

Ride the Buck! Can keep my Yo company on its first ride in about a year...

Meet at the Sandbanks chain ferry at about 11:45 to get the 12:00 ferry.

If the weathers rubbish I wont be there...

Hmmm... Leaving the car on the Poole side or what? Where ya thinking of riding to? Tempted to bring the Proflex rather than risking the Buck, but what the hey. Will probably borrow a car with more room in it than mine, so I might bring both! :LOL:

Weather's supposed to be good tomorrow... :)

i cant make this weekend , but i would defo be up for another time , i live in poole ,

Ironically I'm down in Dorset for the first time in months (used to live in Sherborne) but I'm going to a wedding so can't ride :cry:

Back