Retrobike Spring Meet 07 - The Sequel (already!)

Ok people,

what about the weekend of the 28th / 29th April?

Saturday in the North Downs, Saturday night at a campsite near me in the South Downs and Sunday ride in the South Downs. Can make a loop of 10 miles upwards and have various 'outs' for those a bit weary from the day (night) before.

Interested?

Will look into which campsite is best for 25 hairy mtbers this weekend.

Would you all rather have civilised campsite with facilities and no noise after 10pm, or a field? Probably owned by a farmer.

gus

Sorry guys, won't be able to make this one :cry:
28th/29th is the Enduro 6 at Catton Park and i'm racing.

Ok everyone, am getting the impression from many that although a great fun idea, the two dayer ness of this one might be a bit much in April.

So how about that Saturday being a South Downs loop instead. Bit of fire road, lots of singletrack through the woods, bit of chalk downs and small amount of road home.

???

Anyone???

That way it could be accessed from London etc and get back on the train (within spitting distance of the start of the loop.)

Sound like a good idea, looks like you all had fun on the last ride. i am planning on doing the Goodwood Spring Challenge on Sunday the 15th April so should have (just) recovered for a ride at the end of the month.

Any ideas on a meet place?

Back