NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

A few Phone camera pics from Saturdays Moorland Monster...

3858788210_f0728e87b3_b.jpg

Gil_M

3858788220_f096080d93_b.jpg

Marcus MJN

3858788218_66c5b13033.jpg

Tree huggin'

3858788240_0e5bcb2195_b.jpg

Strange flying object??

3858788232_d29ac50f43_b.jpg

Si

And a few from last nights weekly Thruntoneering

3858021167_4250f7e7db.jpg

Dragonfly Pond

3858021173_f374270c18.jpg

Sunset at the Cairn

3858788224_ff6e876db4_b.jpg

Downhill from here

Dr S":1gwzgz80 said:
Thats the entries closed then- full up. Planning will continue behind closed doors via PM's. Not being funny but its bad form to have groups larger than 6 when using bothies. Will be working on a provisional route this weekend and then we can throw it open to debate.

Secret handshakes at the ready ;)

Si

Si, If for any reason someone drops out of this :roll: Would you put me down as 1st reserve ;)

kaya":9hyjstrq said:
Dr S":9hyjstrq said:
Thats the entries closed then- full up. Planning will continue behind closed doors via PM's. Not being funny but its bad form to have groups larger than 6 when using bothies. Will be working on a provisional route this weekend and then we can throw it open to debate.

Secret handshakes at the ready ;)

Si

Si, If for any reason someone drops out of this :roll: Would you put me down as 1st reserve ;)

Consider it done sir!

kaiser":8vlquh1o said:
The pugsley looks the biz :cool: I'd love a go of one.

It was a bit of a handful and had Gil in the Huffy club at the back with me most of the day. Its tricky to steer at speed due to the rotating mass of the wheels. Should be awesome come the snow though- and they get plenty of that up on't moors.

Si

Dr S":2k1c9b8s said:
kaiser":2k1c9b8s said:
The pugsley looks the biz :cool: I'd love a go of one.

It was a bit of a handful and had Gil in the Huffy club at the back with me most of the day. Its tricky to steer at speed due to the rotating mass of the wheels. Should be awesome come the snow though- and they get plenty of that up on't moors.

Si

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: me want one

Ian S says there is a guy in Scarborough (or Whitby) that uses one to pull a Rickshaw around. That must be hard work!

Si

Si, tell the Newbie he's got my place for the bothy trip, having thought seriously about it, even if I get my fitness up the run will probably make me ill afterward. Dam this ME but it cannot be ignored, making ones self ill in the name of fun is just stoopid :roll:

Velo

ps. Absolutely love the Pugsley, a trully mad bike :LOL:

velomaniac said:
Si, tell the Newbie he's got my place for the bothy trip, having thought seriously about it, even if I get my fitness up the run will probably make me ill afterward. Dam this ME but it cannot be ignored, making ones self ill in the name of fun is just stoopid :roll:

Velo

Thank you for being so gracious sir, and I hope you will except these healing vibes from myself and Mrs kaya. I think you should also receive some points in the karma bank.

Many thanks kaya

Back