Chain:???
Cranks: sakae
Pedals:unknown not original
Hubs:muddy fox front (cheap rear)
Tyres:panaracer front .. specialized roll-x rear

Saddle:muddy fox
Seatpost:eek:riginal

Weight: unknown..... not as heavy as expected

Bought this cheap a few weeks ago.. and jus chucked a new rear tyre on, oiled it all up and took it out... i have been a few times now and ive decided a resto is the only way to go.... i was tempted to just offer it for sale but its different to what im used to and i might need that...

Im idealy wanting to build a mild custom, based on an original frame and decals.... (restored)

any ideas dont refrain from saying so ;)

greenbox001.jpg

greenbox004.jpg

wicked cheers dude :) although i dont think the acushift rear mech on yours is original? my mechs seem to be.... old scaggy things lol (still work tho ) took the photos about an hour or two ago up what used to be the local woods before the forestry commision got there hands on it :(

Muddy fox

So cool..... i live in Horton Heath where abouts are those woods being looking for some where to ride local

cheers

Mike

oldmarin":2luv6xq4 said:
So cool..... i live in Horton Heath where abouts are those woods being looking for some where to ride local

cheers

Mike

you know eastleigh well?

Nightingale avenue.... go all the way to the top of that... get to the traffic lights and then sorta accross the road to the left is the entrance to the woods... ride in there and you go past the allotments, that takes you up to where that pic was taken.. if you ride all the way up generally following that path you come to a t junction.. if you go left it heads toward stoneham lane/lakeside country park
if you turn right you head towards southampton and the avenue... which is my choice as if you go that way then head back on yourself (toward asda chandlers ford) you come to hut hill and hut woods :)

do you not ride stoke park woods in bishopstoke? you have loads out the other side towards durley and things too surely? loads of greenlaning out there... done it a few times in the summer :)

Been looking for a good example late 80's version for ages...... Just can't seem to find one that i like... :cry:

When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Latest posts

Back