The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
not many as value seems to be subjective to the buyer and seller in different ways..best thing to do is split and sell with high prices and suggest offers via pm..usually works.. :D

damaged 2070 dynatech frame

Hi,

I have an 18" dynatech 2070 frame going spare (I have 2!). It is damaged and will need a repair / respray to bring it back to its best.

Damage is one canti stud missing - see pics. Also has slight dent in the seat tube due to some overzealous tightening of front mech. But this is hardly noticeable. Plenty of scratches on the frame.

Is this worth anything to anyone? As I have a 2070 frame already, I'm not inclined to spend money to repair this one

Attachments

• rb dyna 1.JPG
    rb dyna 1.JPG
    20.7 KB · Views: 1,859
  • rb dyna 2.JPG
    rb dyna 2.JPG
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,859
  • rb dyna 3.JPG
    rb dyna 3.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 1,859
  • rb dyna 4.JPG
    rb dyna 4.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 1,859
It's a nice bike, and repairable, but with damage like that it isn't worth anything at all. Maybe someone will give you £5 for it.

Stripping down my Zaskar (possibly)

Hi everyone,

I wondered if anyone out there would be able to help me put a price on my kit. I'm looking to possibly strip down and sell my GT Zaskar, as I'm sure I'll be able to get more money for it if I sold everything seperately, rather than as a complete bike :) spec is as follows:

Frame
1996 GT Zaskar, 12.5", Excellent condition (needs a proper polish!)
Forks
1998 Pace RC36 Evo. Excellent condition. 150mm steerer (probably best to include with frame due to the short steerer length). Has 90mm travel kit.
Wheels
36H Hope Suspension Front, Ti-Glide rear in anodised red, laced to Mavic 217 Sunset Rims. DT Spokes, anodised red nipples. Rims in excellent condition, hubs are absolutely immaculate! Anodised red Hope Q/Rs (steel), in immaculate condition.
Brakes/Shifters/Mechs/Chainset/Cassette
XTR M950. All in very good/excellent condition. 8spd Ti Cassette.
Pedals
Odyssey Sharkbite Flats, anodised red, immaculate condition.
Seatpost
USE, Anodised Red 410mm. Little bit faded and could do with a new cradle (the one currently on it is a little bit bent) but otherwise in very good condtion.
Saddle
SDG Ventura Ti
Bars
Easton EA50 Monkeybar, uncut.
Stem
Easton EA70 6 degree x 110mm

I think that's covered the main bits! Pic below of the bike as it currently is.

utf-8BSU1HMDAwOTAtMjAwOTA4MTktMTg1M.jpg

IMG00044-20090802-1320.jpg

IMG00045-20090802-1321.jpg

IMG00049-20090802-1323.jpg

any ideas what my 1991 dent/crack free zaskers worth ? comes with forks/headset/stem , bb , u-brake and front canti...

IMG_1394.jpg

could do with a polish right enough :oops:

Could someone please advise me on the value of a few parts I am looking to sell?

1. Deore XT beartrap pedals (bit tatty)
2. Deore 7 speed thumb shifters - proper original type
3. Panaracer folding Trailraker tyres - almost new
4. Panaracer smoke tyres old style

???

Thanks in advance. I'll be selling these on here or Ebay...

hi all
I have recently found an old bmx frame in my loft. Im not sure on the age but is early 80s. I used to race and was sponsered my robinson and this is the frame i was given to race on, it is a robinson mini

I havent got any pics at the mo but was wondering if anyone had a clue what it was worth, its in mint condition and is frame only may be able to find forks

Got 2 brand new unused 'white' onza porcupine tyres, just wondering what they might be worth as i'll probs never use them?

Migtht stick them on ebay or could do a deal as im terrible for collecting retro bikes :D

Cheers
Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back