Klein Quantum Pro FINISHED!! w/ a pic

hahahha!

& yeah, well nice kit doesnt hurt

i personally ride a columbus slx roadie atm, but i cant wait for hte light weight klein!

p.s. got screwed on the xtr shadow

probably going for a midcage xtr next time....

The bar size for MC2 is 26.0mm.

I have a new yellow Flite Gel Flow (classic Flite model) and an used yellow/black basic classic Flite (even with red logo) available if you're interested.

I posted a complaint through ebay two days ago and paypal a day ago, so Im going to give him one or two more days then escalate it to a claim.

& about the flite and flite gel id be interested in ether one depending on charges, maybe both, but ether way only if your willing to ship to america, unless shipping is rediculous i dont have a problem paying for it, especially since those are the two seats that Ive been going "wow, that would really look good."

so yeah ill pm you... right now :) & thanks for the help on the mc2

& thanks to everyone keeping an eye on this build/providing support. Im getting closer! Im probably also going to get a clincher wheelset, because im tired of popping tubies (and walking my happy butt home, i ride with a pump but no spare tires... yes i know foolish my fault for that etc... but the walk home is still a pisser 9 miles out.)

I got the Yellow and black flite off Archangel (thanks a ton!)

and titanium bolts a Ciussi Elite Gel bottle cage in yellow
a xtr shadow (GS this time) new
Dura ace 12-23 10 speed cassette New
YBN SL101-TI gold chain
Ti Bolts for the stem.
More klein water bottles
working on a flightdeck setup, if i dont get that then i will go with cateye strata dual wireless
the ti post is at the post office and i get to pick it up tomorrow
some of this stuff is in the mail
skimped on the brake calipers and went with ultegra 6600,but got a good deal and if i want dura ace ill buy them later. no biggie.

will get ti bits for the calipers

and the derailleurs

maybe some replacement pulleys

also working on a lezyne carbon road drive Lg pump, because i run tubulars.

I cant wait!

oh, and yellow deda tape. got it for 8$ usd a roll so i got 2

I guess the headset got lost for a day.... but its all good.

picture says it at this point i guess :oops:

wicked light.

Latest posts

Back