Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
legrandefromage":3gjv6iip said:
so, no accomadation, no fields, no B&B, no 5 star hotels???

There are a few B&B's in Hope.

I am considering dossing down in one Saturday night so I can have a pint or 2, a meal and enjoy the good 'ol RB quiz (that we have to let the Guv win :LOL: ).

Pickle":2k4ppn67 said:
legrandefromage":2k4ppn67 said:
so, no accomadation, no fields, no B&B, no 5 star hotels???

There are a few B&B's in Hope.

I am considering dossing down in one Saturday night so I can have a pint or 2, a meal and enjoy the good 'ol RB quiz (that we have to let the Guv win :LOL: ).

might fold the seats flat in the back of the motor and snuggle down with the sub woofer

Are there any good hotels within staggering distance of the pub? I was going to just do the ride and drive home but if there is somewhere really nice to stay I might just risk getting in Mrs S' bad books and have a night away.

Dr S":2q06p92q said:
Are there any good hotels within staggering distance of the pub?

Woodbine Cafe B&B with the LOVELY landlady Judith :LOL:

She loved me and my kids last year :roll:

Mmmmm, she's great with babies :roll:

<<horrible flashback to getting bollocked for daring to change Alfie's nappy whilst waiting for her to get our room keys>>

Dr S":118hx1i5 said:
Are there any good hotels within staggering distance of the pub?

If we actually are based in Hope there's a bunch of places to stay. Last year a few of us went up Friday night so had a few beers then, rode Saturday, few beers Saturday night and there was even a small group that rode Sunday.

I've been upgraded to 'Full Wife Pass' so will be there Friday night :LOL:

If I was to stay over, which would be the best night? Going home on Sat aft would make sense as I'd be free for family duty on the Sunday. I could go down Friday after work too which would avoid the 5am start on saturday morning to get there on time. Mmmmm Friday or Saturday?

Sorry, just thinking aloud. You lot carry on as normal.

Si

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back