Sidekick416's Feedback

Bought a bunch of DX stuff from Jeff

Super cheap, well packed, CLEAN (so many ppl don't bother)

excellent comms and easy int'l transaction

Extra Top Banana!!!!!! :D

Andy

Jeff is a rare treat in this world. I needed some bits and posted up a wanted, Jeff didn't have the parts in his collection but he trawled his local shops until he found the exact parts I needed and posted them over in no time at all.

I know it's been said before by so many people but Jeff is a Retrobike shining star of Karma.

Thanks a million!

Pete

Just completed my first transaction here on Retrobike and it was Jeff that did me the honours. I can only echo what has already been said: Top notch all the way!

Thanks a lot, Jeff!

Can only reiterate whats been said before. My 2nd transaction with Jeff. Top fella and goods always arrive quickly and well packaged.

cheers Jeff

WI cranks

Thank you Jeff,
Nice well packed White Industries cranks. Arrived in 5 days. Perfect!
Cheers,
Chus

Control Tech

Received today the control tech seatpost for my Mongoose Amplifier...Great shape almost NEW!! And indeed proper packaging!!
THnxxxxxx You!!
Best regards Bob

Purchased some White Industries cranks and rings. Good comms, decent price for unmarked rings and very tidy cranks. Pretty quick post from Singapore as well! :)

Got some bars from Jeff recently and as always they came quickly, packed well and were exactly as in the photos. :)

Dealt with Jeff a good few times and on each occassion he has been fantastic. A true credit to retrobike, on the last occassion I even had to chase him to pay!

To anyone looking for a commendation:

I can say with absolute certainty that I wouldn't have the slightest hesitation in buying anything from Jeff at any price. A first class service from a first class chap.

Thanks Jeff, I really appreciate your help in locating the chainring for me. :cool:

Top Marks.
Dave.

Back