IS this retro enough

retroking#1":3474ebxe said:
Local frame builder or small welding shop Cut the original set it how you want length angle. Repaint or chrome would be nice job done :)

The local frame builder was dave yates, but he went off down south :cry:

I need something with a rise in it, the bars are too low. (off to the shed to take a photo)

Sorry about the quality, took them with my phone.

Also if anybody has a 1" 250mm aheadset steerer for rc30 rc35's, would you let me know.

Petemcc very kindly gave me the stem, if i get rid of it, you'd have to ask him.

Attachments

• full bike.jpg
    full bike.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 2,195
  • stem.jpg
    stem.jpg
    116.5 KB · Views: 2,195
toons":3mvdbqai said:
Sorry about the quality, took them with my phone.

Also if anybody has a 1" 250mm aheadset steerer for rc30 rc35's, would you let me know.

Petemcc very kindly gave me the stem, if i get rid of it, you'd have to ask him.
hot damn i need one of those keeper kits :twisted:

i got them off somebody on the mtbr retro forum.

if you do a search, you should my post on the bullseye cranks (username toons101 on mtbr).

i'll try and find his name.

toons":37xb9cbo said:
i got them off somebody on the mtbr retro forum.

if you do a search, you should my post on the bullseye cranks (username toons101 on mtbr).

i'll try and find his name.
any help would be much appreciated

Cheers.

I got the bike from flea bay few years ago. It didn't have any Suntour stuff on it; it came with xt front mech. It looks like somebody had modified to fit, by changing the round band to square!

My frame doesn’t have that bracket for the front mech, like other rc100's?

Also I had a full xt groupset on another bike, so used that.

I've got some spesh ground control s's to fit, and then just need to sort that stem out.

Latest posts

Back