Mr K's Day in the Peaks 26th September FINAL ARRANGEMENTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
After some deliberation, I've decided that we might as well start/finish in Hope once more - better the devil we know... ;-)

The route planned will be rather different of course - it'll be a long day, so get your whinging in early...

Mr K

No worries, we're heading north.... ;)

I think I'll be trying other establishments in Hope this year - Judith is a tad intimidating for my tastes... :roll: :LOL:

Mr K

I'd better get my finger out and whip onto shape then. Had a tough 19 miler with big moorland climbs yesterday on the SS and was hopeless. That 8 weeks off the bike with the wrist has really set me back.
Should be a good NE contigent though, most of the guys out yesterday are up for it, Gil gets back from a big riding holiday in the states a few days before and might be coming if he's up to it.
Certainly won't be SingleSpeeding it, but going to ride rigid.

How's the route coming on Mr K?

Si

Don't be so hard on yourself,Si,it was more your gear ratio than fitness that was your undoing.... :)
Hope is a good starting point,easy to get to! :D

orange71":3rftv5s0 said:
I'll go rigid singlespeed as long as I'm not the only one, if that helps :D

Whilst I mostly ride ss,it won't be happening in the Dark Peak!

looking forward to this - will practice on my longest on-off road route of 35 miles.

still need some pointers for accomodation as I like to drink, eat, drink. bond, drink and be merry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back