fs/ merckx mx leader

juiceboxx

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
selling a way too big for me mx leader frame and fork. almost brand new condition. motorola colors. pics soon. this frame is too large and way too nice for me. again, pics soon.....700gbp posted

Photos and a price would certainly help but perhaps even more critically size......

juiceboxx":1l2hgjco said:
selling a way too big for me mx leader. almost brand new condition. motorola colors. pics soon. this bike is too large and way too nice for me. again, pics and price soon.....

Please next time have this sorted out 1st, before puting something up for sale. Thank you.

sorry, got excited than camera broke..... and can't find the tape with millimeters on it, but i think it is a 58cm. i was thinking of ededwards when i posted this for sale. as it is large and i think he was looking for the motorola team paint. i really want to keep the bike but is just too big for me.

juiceboxx":1owjdp9x said:
sorry, got excited than camera broke..... and can't find the tape with millimeters on it, but i think it is a 58cm. i was thinking of ededwards when i posted this for sale. as it is large and i think he was looking for the motorola team paint. i really want to keep the bike but is just too big for me.

Thanks for the thought but if it is a 58cm then far too small I'm afraid although would have made a good partner to the 7-11 Corsa Extra

some pics. the frame is 58 center to center on the top and seat tube. it is in brand new condition.

Attachments

• Picture 098 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 098 (Medium).jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 1,788
  • Picture 099 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 099 (Medium).jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,788
  • Picture 100 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 100 (Medium).jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 1,788
  • Picture 101 (Medium).jpg
    Picture 101 (Medium).jpg