Glentrool Big Country ride, Thrusday 3rd Sept.

I shall be taking the FAT which is 1X7. I think I may use this at Keilder :eek:

This could be a possibility for me.
I got some holidays i can use.
Still to work it by the mrs tho...

Dave

Tnega":1icugir0 said:
This could be a possibility for me.
I got some holidays i can use.
Still to work it by the mrs tho...

Dave

:cool: go on go on go on. :D

Yeah it would be great to see you and that rather nice machine of yours- you know it makes sense. You up for a car share kind of thang mr k?

kaiser":1h37b9sp said:
I shall be taking the FAT which is 1X7. I think I may use this at Keilder :eek:
Phwoar, cracking choice :D Looking forward to seeing it in it's natural environment.

Time for some of that famous Kirkcuddy charm Tnega... on second thoughts... :LOL: If you get the green light, might want to think about a car share as well.

clockworkgazz":mzq6qpki said:
Yeah it would be great to see you and that rather nice machine of yours- you know it makes sense. You up for a car share kind of thang mr k?

No probs :D

zigzag":2ym4t3xg said:
kaiser":2ym4t3xg said:
Time for some of that famous Kirkcuddy charm Tnega... on second thoughts... :LOL: If you get the green light, might want to think about a car share as well.
Ziggy, car share would make sense, as would maybe an overnight camp??
Afraid I dont have a bike rack, just the back of my old honda :( I do however have a (quite) nice big tent.
Still to get the go ahead yet tho...watch this space.

I've got my daughter that night, so camping is a no for me afraid. If you get the go ahead, we can figure out the car situation, no problem taking the Mazda - boots bigger than it looks, plenty of room for a days riding kit.

Okies. I leave for a holiday/wedding early on the 6th, Gibraltar.
Wife saying, "As long as your organised for that, you can go".
Looks like I'm in :D .
Be glad of the lift/cost share etc, thx.

Fix grin :D :D :D

Dave

Edit : Update. Holiday now booked, look forwart to seeing all of you guys and your mounts :D

nice one :D

mind and bring a good bit of chuck with you, 36 miles of trails and a reasonable amount of climbing means lots of chocolate :cool:

Any more for any more?

Back