my 1999 - 2000 pashley 26 mhz trials bike

Like the signed T too....can I spot Chris Brock and the Forte bros on there, now they were (and still are) a rad bunch of riders.

Tidy build, colours really work well :D

a mate had one in blue , sold it to someone who painted it black , badly :roll: :(

classic frames . very cool :cool:

id like to pick up a 24mhz myself

top left is dylan clayton . a very smooth rider , what ever happened to him :?:

i used to ride with the 40s a bit . well when they came over to paignton to get heckled on street :LOL: they should start using dirt at decoy instead of the slate they always get

our trails were on a burnt down holiday camp so we had a lot of land available . local chavs would always thrash around on crappy crossers . it was funny as hell when brock would turn up on his and casually do some easy 50ft kickers we dug pointing down a hill

the rims look like they would be a great design for tubeless ( without the drilling of course ) are they heavy ?

Dylan Clayton was a bit of legend, he came and bossed my trails as well....big transfers :LOL:

Nice build.
Dylan is fairly local to me and still rides, one of the most natural bike riders on the planet.

Phil, stickers turned out ok then, i am glad.

i have some very rare Pashley 'pees' money done fora bike show.
as well as a pashley belt.

PM me if your interested.

mark

perry":2e8uf0y1 said:
id like to pick up a 24mhz myself

Funny you should say this i picked one up last week off ebay
pashleytee-shirt009.jpg

pashleytee-shirt008.jpg

the rims look like they would be a great design for tubeless ( without the drilling of course ) are they heavy ?
no they are really light, thats why they have the holes to reduce the weight :)

that looks like an eclectic mix of parts . the combats look era correct , i remember having the same in 48 spoke on my old trailstar for a while with the same diatech hubs . hated them so much i gave them away . early bombers too

whats the plans for it ?

Back