Anglian Area Group

I say, is the rapper chat manditory, or can we keep to the queens?

I cant talk, Im in saaaaarrrrfuuuk after all... :LOL: :LOL:

Excuse CK, he got rather excite - it was pension day at the post office so he's been pursuing his ulternative career as a giggalo for the past couple of days ;) I vote for a change from speedboat Captain to Caravan Casanova!

we yarmouth and gorleston crew are way to busy standing in line collecting our weekly drug money and drinking wife beater to respond.....hic..... :D

fingers":oejfz41x said:
:roll:

Blasted natives...

one would have to fully agree my man i would like to invite everyone in the anglian area to come down some weekend and have blast on are local trails with tea and cake half way though and at the end any takers :cool: :cool: :cool:

Nope, 20th is Thetford Day mate - see you there. And a chance to go into deserted woods with the Caravan Casanova .... who could resist ;)

Results of the Alconbury Retro Salvage & Environment association monthly meeting at The Manor Hotel & Grill, Alconbury.

A.R.S.E.

Introductions/Apologies: none

Minutes of last meeting: N/A

first topic: 'whose round is it?'

mine obviously as I'm the only member

'oh, ok then'

Topics for discussion covered wide and varying areas including sheep, alcoholic ginger beer, 'is this pint of Kronenberg off?' Dont I know you?, are you starting, it wasnt me that threw the first punch, officer, am I gonna need stitches in that, where can I get a kebab and further unintelligable nonsense.

Next meeting to be held at Bar Wild Wild West, Pefkos, Rhodes, Greece

03/09/09

http://www.gotorhodes.com/video/72/Wild ... -in-Pefkos

Back