raleigh team replica 531 frame/fork 600 group NOW SOLD

KINFAST

Retro Guru
Feedback
View
raleigh team replica 531 frame/fork 21 1/2, with shimano 600 groupset, seatpost and rolls saddle (marked) included, campag brake levers
good all round condition just got marks here and there which can easily be touched in
£100 posted in the uk NOW ONLY £85!!!!!!!!! SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
ralframe001.jpg

ralframe002.jpg

ralframe003.jpg

ralframe004.jpg

ralframe005.jpg
[/b]

Blimey I'm surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet! Can I have dibs on it for a day?

I see it's been resprayed. What was the original colour and who resprayed it?

Why do you say that? These were the team colours for a fair while in the 80s and are period correct for the 600 groupset. One of my friends raced one BITD when we were juniors. I have a very soft spot for this colour scheme.

Tel":2m4p4090 said:
Blimey I'm surprised this hasn't been snapped up yet! Can I have dibs on it for a day?

I see it's been resprayed. What was the original colour and who resprayed it?

And so it does :roll: :oops:

It's possible that it was originally in this colour scheme and the owner liked it so much that it was re-done the same way again ...

... but I'm clutching at straw now!

I have the 1984 version of this frameset. It has the "shot-in" seatstays though. I searched a long time to find it. Yours is nice and clean looking, respray or not.

really? Well if that 100 pounds shipped in the UK will get it to my brother's place in Belfast I'll take it... He can worry about getting it to me in the US later on; or I'd even build it as a spare road bike for visits home!

first £85 gets this frame, its got to goooooooo, go on you know you want it

please please, dont mess me about at this price!!!!!!

Back