Southwest Ride - Minehead - The Aftermath

BIKE OF THE DAY.......

1- dirtjumper's Rockhopper Comp....... So nice and in mint condition... :D :D :D

2- toadoftoadhall's 80's Trekker........ Oldest bike on ride and a lovely frame... :) :) :)

3- Guybe's Dale........ Very nice example... :p :p :p

Special mention: GM's Saracen for staying in one piece... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And the Ti- Dean singlespeed and tiboltrider 123 put us all to shame... :shock:

stoner":2pul80qk said:

Yes I keep pinching myself that it was a dream.......... but no the old Saracen rode well and was thrashed and not trashed :cool: It was a bit twitchy at the rear to say the least under heavy braking at speed but was outstanding to ride.

Gravy Monster":1iwynxba said:
stoner":1iwynxba said:

Yes I keep pinching myself that it was a dream.......... but no the old Saracen rode well and was thrashed and not trashed :cool: It was a bit twitchy at the rear to say the least under heavy braking at speed but was outstanding to ride.

:D :D :cool: ...

GM, Get your brother to sign up... Nice guy...

And your Marin your brother was riding was nice... :cool:

Excellent ride, nice to meet everyone and good views.

The Green Saracen was my favourite bike (lovin' the front and rear U's and the frame, but change those cranks :x )

Good to finally meet you HB :D

And thanks to DMR :cool:

Heres some pictures from the grand day out.
mineheadride078.jpg

mineheadride082.jpg

mineheadride087.jpg

mineheadride088.jpg

mineheadride089.jpg

Excellent pics there Mr Toad, It was such bad luck to get 2 punctures in the same spot ! It took me ages to reposistion the bike on the second lap of the route to ensure it only looked like 1 puncture ;) ;)

I will be the last time I pick up a tube that was in my spares pile :roll:

Oh and I found a spare yellow wine gum in my camelbak, send me your address and I will send it you :LOL:

Oh and I found a spare yellow wine gum in my camelbak, send me your address and I will send it you :LOL:[/quote]

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: ........

Back