Show us Ya Citrus Fruit! (Orange Content)

Jimi. The saddle is that low for the Mrs. Its a bit big for her hence low saddle and search for shorter stem. Could really do with a 17" instead of 19" but would need to be something nicely finished to swap as I've put some graft into this one.

Dynamo frame, chucked together on a budget/scrounge from whatever I could get hold of, so no classy period build and likely to stay this way for a while I'm afraid!

Attachments

• dynamo 01.JPG
    dynamo 01.JPG
    88 KB · Views: 1,619
  • dynamo 02.JPG
    dynamo 02.JPG
    90.5 KB · Views: 1,619
My pair of Oranges

Please see my exceptional Pair

Attachments

• Orange Aluminum O.jpg
    Orange Aluminum O.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 1,613
  • Orange Elite Full Carbon Bars 2009.jpg
    Orange Elite Full Carbon Bars 2009.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 1,606
heres mine.
its a frankenbike right now. built with bits i had sitting around.
P7300135.jpg

but as of wednesday i will be the proud owner of a full purple USE control set.
(i also have a box of nice purple stuff and the original stem/post and matching WI black front hub)

a.davis12":156t35qs said:
heres mine.
P7300135.jpg

(i also have a box of nice purple stuff and the original stem/post and matching WI black front hub)

Nice one :cool: magic ratio and nice use of modern bits.

cornholio's RC200":1cwwcvzc said:
So just how many Oranges in the world have Pace forks on them?

Is it the 'just down the road' effect or are/were they the best forks out there? :cool:

AFAIK, Orange had an OEM deal with Pace, so they got them supplied in bulk at lower cost. Whether or not there was any difference on spec, I don't know, but the dropouts were stamped with 'O' and another letter / number so Pace could make sure they weren't being sold separately from the Orange frames by unscrupulous dealers.

Probably worked pretty well for Pace, as Oranges were always well reviewed, so it can't have done them any harm to have their forks associated with Orange bikes, and vice versa.

Mine are stamped 'OO' as I bought them off an unscrupulous Orange sponsored rider about ten years ago ;-)

Dr. Matt...

a.davis12":37jzhnfn said:
heres mine.
P7300135.jpg

Nice :cool: = and I'm led to believe I may have another set of ergo levers coming in the post :twisted: :twisted:

Back