00001-23.jpg

32 hole . alloy flanges with carbon center . alloy axle . sealed bearings

cheers

Caramba Kid":1pbpoulj said:
Hei Hei frame £450 - £500
Pace RC36 Proclass forks £80 - £100
Maguras £50 - £70

What are the wheels?

If the Proclass are tip top, £120 is easly obtainable. Needs to be no sign of wear on the ti nitrade gold coating though.

could someone please identify this for me please.. clearly it is a merlin thats about all i know.......
main.php

heres a pic of the front
main.php

thanks
also... any ideas how much it may be worth?

Raleigh Dyna-Tech... any interest?... how much is it worth?

Hi Everybody!

This is my first post at retro bike and I'm very happy to have found some like-minded old-school bike lovers!

My main reason for this initial post is to find out if there world be any interest in a Raleigh Dyna-Tech? It came into my possession a few years ago from a friend who no longer wanted the bike. Since then it has rested in my shed, not being used at all! As a road rider myself I have only ridden the bike a couple of times when it was first handed over to me.

When I stumbled across retro bike I figured it would be a good idea to see if anyone was looking for such a bike rather than let it deteriorate any further. I have listed a basic spec below and will post up a few pictures once I take a few snaps.

Can anyone give me an idea of how much the bike might be worth or if you have any history about the bike and it's origins? That would be really interesting!

RALEIGH DYNA-TECH:

Frame finish isn't perfect. There is some chipping to the decals and paintwork, also scratching in the cable rub locations. All components are in very good condition apart from a rusty chain. Needs some TLC but could be restored.

Frame colour: Mottled red/black

Shimano Deore DX front and rear mech
Shimano LX crankset
Shimano SG 46/36/24 chainrings
Shimano HG cassette 7-speed
Shimano Deore SIS 7-speed shifters
Diacompe 986 cantilever brakes front and rear
Tange threaded headset
Mavic M232 Wheels front and rear
Schwalbe City Jet Tyres
Zefal Mudguards

dynatech.jpg