Glentrool Big Country ride, Thrusday 3rd Sept.

Further Nope !

That day in particular is very busy at work, anyhoo not got transport yet so I'll probably not be seen before Inners.

Enjoy yourself but i'm still up for Arran roady sesh as I can get there by public transport.

Cheers

Sorry big buddy, I cannae spare every free weekend biking so I'll need to do a few midweekers.

Being in-between situations does give me a tad more freedom velo and checked with the wifes shifts and all seems good to go, let me confirm after I have massaged her feet and profered the chocs. Sounds like a good day and we could scout out the climb of merrick hill which is a real testing climb and crackin downhill.

I spent many a summer at the Glentrool forestry commision camp site, loved it around there. Long before there was much in the way of planned routes etc.

One serious word of warning, watch out for the midges, they will suck you dry in mere minutes.

I'm up for it, if I don't use my holidays now I'll be stuck at home in the middle of December watching the rain running down the windows (come to think of it, just like August only a bit colder).

Already warned my boss I'll be taking a few mid-weekers off between now and October - I'll take his silence on the subject as approval until I hear otherwise.

JeRkY":1bqbawco said:
I spent many a summer at the Glentrool forestry commision camp site, loved it around there. Long before there was much in the way of planned routes etc.

One serious word of warning, watch out for the midges, they will suck you dry in mere minutes.

We are impervious to midges :twisted: .......ok its skin so soft :oops:

zigzag":opxdzyhj said:
I'm up for it, if I don't use my holidays now I'll be stuck at home in the middle of December watching the rain running down the windows (come to think of it, just like August only a bit colder).

Already warned my boss I'll be taking a few mid-weekers off between now and October - I'll take his silence on the subject as approval until I hear otherwise.

Good man :D

Nice one zigzag this is shaping up to be an epic, what we all riding?

Fancy the clockwork, might be a day for gears.

How bad are the hills? It's either SS on the Hardrock, or haul the iDrivel around - I suppose either one will be a fair old workout. The Dennis (Hopper) is one more pay packet away from being operational...

Back