Southwest Ride - Minehead - The Aftermath

stoner":3cbbe90g said:
what a great day feeling a little drunk right now.............

:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: glad you enjoyed it :D :D :D

I didn't take that many. The few that I uploaded were really the only decent ones.

I think a few others took some also :D

more pics

Attachments

• Gravy Monster's flat tyre!.jpg
    Gravy Monster's flat tyre!.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 1,935
  • stoner.jpg
    stoner.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 1,935
  • tiboltrider123, toadoftoadhall, dirtjumper_dmr.jpg
    tiboltrider123, toadoftoadhall, dirtjumper_dmr.jpg
    170.3 KB · Views: 1,935
  • Gravy Monster.jpg
    Gravy Monster.jpg
    173.7 KB · Views: 1,935
I think special mention should go to tiboltrider123 for doing the ride SINGLESPEED :shock:
I unfortunately lost a tenner to him in an ill-advised bet (clearly underestimating his resolve) as to whether he could climb the steepest part of the route with one gear, a section that had most of us in granny-ring :shock: :D
He did throw up at the top though :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: (might have been something to do with the minging camelbak :?: )

Good pics there Guy, you were so quick you had lots of time to snap away :cool:

most of my pics are of my bike (sorry :oops:) I still cant get to grips that I have actuallty thrashed this thing about today with a puncture being the only stoppage :roll: But hopefully will also show what a blinder of a ride this was with the views :cool:

Aug09pics043.jpg

Aug09pics047.jpg

Aug09pics049.jpg

Aug09pics044.jpg

Wonderful ride! Thanks Rich for the day and the chippies :D As was said, we must get out for another ride before the gloom sets in.

Great trails and good company :cool:

Konaglider":1sxtm3bh said:
Wonderful ride! Thanks Rich for the day and the chippies :D As was said, we must get out for another ride before the gloom sets in.

Great trails and good company :cool:

yeah it was great :D good to share the trails i ride with others :cool: always good to have a drink and some munchies after a ride... my friend who is in charge of the bar at 'The Old Ship Aground' pub did me a deal on the chips which was cool 'cos they were busy with food but he sorted it :D :D :D

to be honest i'm chuffed everyone enjoyed 'cos i was stressing abit about it the past week or so, you never know if others will like the trails you like.

We'll deffo sort another ride soon, and i think it should become a regular thing. we can try out everyone's local stomping ground that way.

I'm enjoying a few well needed beers now :D :D :D

My inaugural Retrobike ride out ...and what a blast!
Great ride, thanks Rich.
Special thanks go to Old School Pete and GravyMonster for getting me there, thanks chaps.
'Special skills' badge must go to Tim for riding it singlespeed.

Perfect day....got home, had supper and watched the FI....well, about 20 mins of it before I nodded off :LOL:
Cheers
Carl
PS Did we pay for the chips or do a runner?

just wanted to say a big thanks for a great day on sunday, and a special thanks to dirt jumper for planning a great route even though some the climbs were a bit :shock:

nice to meet some new faces too, all together a great day :cool:

Back