Kona Track Two fork - at last!

Getting Warmer! Seemed a really really good idea at the time. The things we do :LOL:

As for the picture, it is from Rotten.Com but if you try to access it from work it is likely to get filtered. It is full of colourful imagery, not for the faint hearted!

Very very close

shade less actually but I'm glad you got it in three guesses! I only know of one other pair and so I didn't have much bargaining power!

It's a funny game trying to value these parts, I suppose they are usually driven by the market but when there are only one or two about or they are lesser known one chap may through the nose while the next guy may begridge a tenner.

Still. Happy Boy. I've got a '90 explosif frame that needs a respray. Black to match the forks or Black with the red & Blue splatter a'la 1990s

equally upsetting , I remember reading in an early MBUK that there was some reliability problems with Track Two forks when they first appeared on the market...they look cool tho' how about hunting down some of those titantium project 2s!!!

blimey

I've had all manner of "Kona" combinations in my Saved Searches for nigh on two years, and as soon as someone mentions Titanium P2's they turn up!

Anyone want to try it again?

Curse everything!!

Of course!!

I have just sold two great bike to get me out of a cash-pickle and then these bad boys turn up! I've got no money and will probably have no wife and only visiting right to my daughter, why the hell not?

Take note of the Avatar - Head up @rse, blissful ignorance?

Seriously, I'll be watching them closely as they'd make a nice set (but then of course, I'd want a Hei Hei to go with them! Curse Everything again!) but i'm having to be thrifty so I don't think I'll stay in the bidding for long. Unless I am really stupid. I think the last pair went for nearly $500 (£300)

Back