Retrobike Spring Meet 07 - The Aftermath

Great to meet everyone, best ride I've done in a while. Looking forward to the next one already!

Kevin

P.S. I'll try and stop the brakes squealing by next time!

Please don't tell me this will be the last one.
Just have to make sure next time the boss doesn't say 'can you have this brief for Monday', on Friday.

excellent! im certainly up for riding down that way again! :D

im finding it hard to express in words to people just how much i enjoyed the cycling! lol!!! theres this feeling in my tummy that is so hard to get across!!! :D

well let's just do another one soon. Maybe after Easter. Could basically repeat last Saturday but probably have better light and sunshine.

What do you all think?

Could even make a weekend of it and all camp and ride South Downs singletrack on the following Sunday with Joe and I on our local routes.

I reckon I could get two tents on my front lawn!

<Raises hand>

I'll be up for another daytrip to the North Downs. Maybe a loop from Peaslake to finish with a descent of "Barry Knows Best" which deposits you right by the tea-and-cake shop.

I wonder which bike I should bring next time?

grahame":st91zqh6 said:
<Raises hand>

I'll be up for another daytrip to the North Downs. Maybe a loop from Peaslake to finish with a descent of "Barry Knows Best" which deposits you right by the tea-and-cake shop.

I wonder which bike I should bring next time?

yeah - we could ride some of the fun stuff on pitch that way too!

southdowns over 2 days sounds like a ride... would this be ride all day and camp, continue on the next day?! or ride, return to base, go out again the next???

my stove, pots, sleeping bag and (£10 tesco) tent are all small enough to ride with! :D

Back