'09 Kent Eriksen

Neil G":388e2td5 said:
I think if I was going to sell everything for something new it would have to be an IF. Seen a Ti version in the flesh and it was stunning.

I can only dream lol

Near the top of my list would be Sycip.

Loverly :cool: Would really love one of these in the distant future :)
I can't believe you actually trusted somebody else to build it up!

MJN":12lncxw2 said:
Loverly :cool: Would really love one of these in the distant future :)
I can't believe you actually trusted somebody else to build it up!

It was only the aheadset i needed them to install as i havn't got a headset press. and it was only out the box about 30mins to an hour when they did this :evil:

messiah":12lncxw2 said:
Neil G":12lncxw2 said:
I think if I was going to sell everything for something new it would have to be an IF. Seen a Ti version in the flesh and it was stunning.

I can only dream lol

Near the top of my list would be Sycip.

I was very keen on the Sycip due to the rear wishbone set up but was told by Steve Potts it wasn't as good as the conventional design.

haggis":1s8kk49n said:
It was only the aheadset i needed them to install as i havn't got a headset press. and it was only out the box about 30mins to an hour when they did this :evil:

If there is one golden rule every LBS wrench should learn it is this:

"NEVER, EVER, EVER CLAMP A BIKE BY THE SEAT TUBE! EVER!"

Thank god he didn't crimp the frame..............

It's beautiful by the way, those welds.............

Really pleased to see you got it at last. That seatpost really finishes it off - good choice ;)
I hope your LBS are buying you another sticker kit, that's terrible. Did you not fancy going for a lighter build? I don't think I'd be able to help myself.

It is a thing of beauty, it's the welds that do it for me :cool: . Did you do anything with the geometry?

I think I'd better have a sell off as well. I need one. Have you had the UPS import duty bill yet :shock: :LOL: ?

i think he had to have crimped the seat tube i would have lost the plot right there in the shop. he came out from the back of the shop and told me it had a cracked BB shell to wind me up anyway :?

I tweaked the head tube angle and top tube length from kents original drawing but other than that he had everything the way i wanted it first time.

and yeah i got the import bill :cry:

Back