1993 Specialized Rockhopper Comp

dirtjumper_dmr

Senior Retro Guru
Feedback
View
Arrived this morning just in time for Minehead retro ride :D
A good day for me as I also got a job today after 3 months of searching :D :D :D
Thanks to member Jones for the super-speedy delivery :cool: :D

Just put a few bits of purple ano and some spuds on but it really was ready to ride from the box :D

Its in great condition, the full Deore LX groupset looks hardly used, and the paint is about as perfect as it gets too :cool: :D :D

Just need to find some black LX hubbed wheels on some nice Mavic or Spesh rims and that'll finish it off a treat, I don't think it needs anything else really...

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 7,298
Looks very nice ;) funny how just a few little things can make such a big difference :cool:

Worth the £100 just for the Schmoos bike shop sticker :LOL: not sure if your interested but it belonged to the late Schmoos wife ;)

Jones":29k9qro2 said:
Looks very nice ;) funny how just a few little things can make such a big difference :cool:

Worth the £100 just for the Schmoos bike shop sticker :LOL: not sure if your interested but it belonged to the late Schmoos wife ;)

it rides SUPERB :D just took it for a spin. very quick it must weigh half what my DMR does :shock:

it's always nice to know a bike's history :D thanks. my g/f is a swansea girl so it's kinda cool on that level too :D

Back