Show us your Specialized

Here's mine, now with Maguras and new shock bushings, rides sweeter than ever! :D

Attachments

• FSR1.jpg
    FSR1.jpg
    103.2 KB · Views: 5,636
loving a lot of these specialized. specially the black, white and red ones. don't currently own one but my first serious bike i bought was a grey with red decal rockhopper. sadly owned it for only about a year before it got nicked! :(

then all my attention went to rocky's :cool:

Specialized

My latest.......and my first Specialized

1996 Stumpjumper A1 FS.

Attachments

• Stumpy.jpg
    Stumpy.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 5,599
My 83

IMG_0737.jpg
[/img]

I miss mine! Sold them both to fund my Pace so not all bad. But kinda wish i still had them, think my next project will be a stumpy team JMC rep. Just have to finish the projects i've started...

Attachments

• img_0075_191.jpg
    img_0075_191.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 5,329
  • img_0114_210.jpg
    img_0114_210.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 5,328
  • stump97_168.jpg
    stump97_168.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 5,329
My fsr, been in the family since 2004 and is definitely a keeper, Rides sweet up and down the hills, Also gets ridden most days :cool:

DSC00806.jpg

Story behind it, I was delivering some tractors down in Bala North Wales and when i was reversing into the yard i noticed it popping out from under a load of crap in the back of the yard so i asked who's it was and this young lad said it was his but he never used it anymore, I looked it over realising there was some nice bits on it and then offered him £200 for it there and then, he accepted, i threw it in the back of the wagon and off it went. When i got it home i stripped it put a new BB and headset on it and gave it a good service with all new cables and run it ever since, It covered 100's of miles before being retired in 2006, It was then brought out of retirement last year and rebuilt with some help from fellow retrobikers and has since covered just over 1500 miles and helped me shed 3.5 stone. :cool:

My 92 stumpy the day we picked it up in France.

:)

Attachments

• stumpy02_141.jpg
    stumpy02_141.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 5,181
  • stumpy03_146.jpg
    stumpy03_146.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 5,178
  • stumpy04_452.jpg
    stumpy04_452.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 5,171
  • stumpy05_548.jpg
    stumpy05_548.jpg
    48 KB · Views: 5,176
FSR-Si":2ru1v308 said:
My fsr, been in the family since 2004 and is definitely a keeper, Rides sweet up and down the hills, Also gets ridden most days :cool:

DSC00806.jpg

Story behind it, I was delivering some tractors down in Bala North Wales and when i was reversing into the yard i noticed it popping out from under a load of crap in the back of the yard so i asked who's it was and this young lad said it was his but he never used it anymore, I looked it over realising there was some nice bits on it and then offered him £200 for it there and then, he accepted, i threw it in the back of the wagon and off it went. When i got it home i stripped it put a new BB and headset on it and gave it a good service with all new cables and run it ever since, It covered 100's of miles before being retired in 2006, It was then brought out of retirement last year and rebuilt with some help from fellow retrobikers and has since covered just over 1500 miles and helped me shed 3.5 stone. :cool:

this fsr is the 1998 model i think, theres a spec sheet for it on bikepedia :D

SEANSTEPHENS":2ggi3062 said:
this fsr is the 1998 model i think, theres a spec sheet for it on bikepedia :D

It is Sean you're right, the 99 ones were the same frames but with different decals. I had the same one as you've got but it got nicked from my local bike shop when i had it in there, I was gutted as i never got to really ride it properly.

Latest posts

Back