WTD: Raleigh 753 frame (Ti colours) around 22"

garethrl":1tsxpf5r said:
That Raleigh is beautiful, and perfect for hanging the 'spare' Super Record gruppo I happen to be hoarding. I dn't think that hilarydstone will give up without a fight though!

Anyway, can you explain how marktplaats auctions work - when will this one end? Or does it end semi-arbitrarily after the bids dry up? Also, what does

Balhoofd: Hattaswan

mean?

Cheers, Gareth.

Gareth,

It is a Classified site. This particular sellers asks for offers. The Ad expires after 3 mounths, but of course many sellers take their decission way before that. I would be willing to help with getting in touch with him. Let me know through PM what you want I have to write him.

Hattaswan: Headset of very nice Japanese manufacture. Long lasting, generally longer than Campa. NJS approved.

My reading of it is that hilarystone has offered 250 for it, rather than that's who the owner is. The offer has not been accepted yet it seems so I guess the owner is holding out for more.

elev12k - in your opinion, what would a frame like this normally be expected to sell for on marktplaats?

itisaboutthebike":2umam1fk said:
Wondered if it was Hilary Stone's frame..............

Just a pity it's shot in stayz or I would have haggled for it.

When I bought my 531 team Replica (it wasn't really 'cos the frame wasn't made with cinelli cast lugs) back in 1986, I complained to raleigh 'cos I couldn't get the Campag cups out of the frame.

Who should turn up to my mums house(which wasn't far from the Ilkeston SD unit) but Gerald O'Donovan ('GOD' on his frames) and his mate to remove the cups for me !

Latest posts

Back