Retrobike Spring Meet 07 - The Aftermath

OK Sylvain - I'll keep you in mind if i am going to sell.
For the moment i'll probably put it on the 'cough' Road Bike - the thing never gets used (honest :LOL: )!

After Saturdays ride, I've just spent a couple of hours fitting the Zaskar with some RC36 Evos and a full compliment of Magura HS33s.

If that's what retro-rides are going to be like from now on, I want suspension and stopping power!

Russell":1wzqrg5i said:
After Saturdays ride, I've just spent a couple of hours fitting the Zaskar with some RC36 Evos and a full compliment of Magura HS33s.

If that's what retro-rides are going to be like from now on, I want suspension and stopping power!

:LOL:

Certainly no gentle spin was it. Will have to get the damn cantis setup properl yon the Yo. :twisted:

Funnily enough I scraped the side of one my my Evo1 this morning, car cut me across without watching, went over the bonnet and onto the ground. Unheart except a compliment of grazes.

Not having a lot of luck this week are you S! Glad you're ok though :)

No easy spin indeed John! The singletrack kicked a$$ though. The bikes better equiped to handle it now. Risers and a short stem aswell :shock:

This'll do until I can find some better bits :)

9763795a3937238198b216284821l.jpg

9763795a3937239421b896498879l.jpg

sylvain":255qxttl said:
Funnily enough I scraped the side of one my my Evo1 this morning, car cut me across without watching, went over the bonnet and onto the ground. Unheart except a compliment of grazes.

Bad news Sylvain....gald you're ok.

John":2e5nqmax said:
Russell":2e5nqmax said:

:LOL:

Certainly no gentle spin was it. Will have to get the damn cantis setup properl yon the Yo. :twisted:

It was superb, soo cool to be giving the bikes a proper airing, lots of people getting airbourne and riding bikes the way they were meant to be ridden!

My explosif was in danger of becoming a garage queen (had spent the previous 6 months in the spare room) and would probably have stayed that wayif the Zaskar hadn't been f**ked by the previous north downs visit.. anyhow, the Explosif is now in the shed with a decent coating of lube and dirt discussing my crashes with the rest of the stable..she's much happier.. and looking forward to getting again soon...

Back