Show us your Specialized

My 2000 M2.....bit too much red :roll: New wheels and I'll be happy.
Ebaystuff1663.jpg

P20":6fgtrh2o said:
2615885027_7cb7e90bdc_b.jpg

I no longer own any specialized :(

That's a great looking ss conversion :cool:

here's the last of my stumpjumpers...I'd post the others, but there's a ton, and since I don't own them anymore...

IMG_0105.jpg

New to the forum, this is my first post!

I've only ever owner 3 bikes - all have been Specialized but none as nice as the array of bike already posted :(

My first was a Hardrock in 1991, the basic model with a 200GS groupset. Sold to a mate to buy a 1992 Rockhopper FS which lasted until 2003 when it was lost after being stored in a shed at the house I lived in. I had to move house but was assured the bike was fine when in fact it got binned :cry:

Currently riding a 2006 Hardrock Sport but due to the forks being crap I decided to upgrade them (on a budget) to a set of Tora 302's with U-turn kit.

I'm planning on stripping the Hardrock of its bits if I can pick up a Stumpy frame then gradually upgrade it over time. Will post pics when I can take some, it's only a Hardrock but it does look pretty distinctive and it does the job!

Alfromsleep":24ij1rj0 said:
New to the forum, this is my first post!

Currently riding a 2006 Hardrock Sport but due to the forks being crap I decided to upgrade them (on a budget) to a set of Tora 302's with U-turn kit.

Welcome to our site :cool:

Tora 302's are nice forks actually.....had some a year or so ago.....easy to live with ;)

Pickle":3mn385uc said:
Welcome to our site :cool:

Tora 302's are nice forks actually.....had some a year or so ago.....easy to live with ;)

Yeah, adjustable travel and lockout for £150 would have been only available in a dream when I first got into biking in the early 90's!

Still wish I had my old Rockhopper though, I loved that bike :cry: and when I bought it off my mate I was the only guy in school with sus forks!

Back