A weekend in the Highlands 28th and 29th of August

Kaiser, a weekend in the Highlands was your idea, now all you can do is Sunday :roll:

I vote Laggan on the Sunday, thats all, its DaveDH's favourite trail centre so its probably good.

All those in favour say aye !

velomaniac":1nfiem1v said:
its DaveDH's favourite trail centre so its probably good.

Have you seen how DaveDH rides? If the northface of Nevis had trails he would like that too!

Laggan sounds scary with all those rocks and the knowledge of a few distant friends faceplanting on them - (not pretty).

Do we need armour for this? or are there less bone breaking routes?

I'm saying we ride the two red grade loops not the double black graded route I think your referring to :roll:

I fancy this but have to work til midday on the sat.
If anyone else was up for running up later on the sat then i could be in.

My boss is off globe trotting in the name of work (aye right !) and has informed me I have to come in to work both days of this weekends riding :(

Thus I cannot be there,

BIG PILES OF POO !!!!!!!!!

Sorry guys,

Velo

A thosand apologies to all, this one looks like it may have died in the water. :( If anyone fancies doing summat, could post in the MacRetro thread, see if theres any takers.

Drowned, stuck in a sack with a dozen bricks at the bottom of some dark and mysterious loch :(

So Mr Panda, organise us misfits for a trip to your neck of the world, you never know, we might bother ourselves ;)

Back