Sexy Goat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty extensive description on there to...

For me the asking price is not an issue...aim high and take your best offer..!
I wouldnt put this in a no reserve auction,would you?

That groupset is minty and worth a fair bit alone...

J

jez-4-bikes-max":187i7ccf said:
I bet it doesnt sell... :LOL:

I'd say the odds are in your favor...don't expect much of a payout :LOL:

whenever I see auctions like that, I figure the seller isn't serious about selling it. Not saying it shouldn't have a reserve, but c'mon now.

Ver' pretty paint job on the OP one, but surely looks plain silly with forks that long? Matches the silly monet asked I guess.

legrandefromage":19nqehkr said:
The seller is probably selling to keep his knackered freelander on the road...

:LOL: those land rovers are a mint to maintain ;)

no, seriously, cause they break down a lot

:p

Old Goat

WOW !! I'm going to offer my girl to get this thing....

Appears to be a one off show bike....

What's with all the rubbishing on price? 5000 ...average cost of of top quality bike these days...Road or MTB.

Maybe the seller should be pilloried for not selling the freelander (Discovery) ...he should know better and keep the bike !

Give some respect ... some opinions seem to be a load of old Tosh ....who's arguing...just make your best offer mate..!

Re: Old Goat

J. J. Pusser":fbwf8qy8 said:
Give some respect ... some opinions seem to be a load of old Tosh ....who's arguing...just make your best offer mate..!

Respect and opinions eh? Well I and probably anyone with an ounce of sense won't respect your opinion you show in your location -'England for the English- BNP'

I usually hold out the hand of friendship to all newbies that join our comunity. I'm affraid I and many others will not offer that friendship to xenophobic biggots.

On yer bike and peddle off somewhere else please.

Si

Woo. . . seperate stickie coming along soem time very soon I think. . "avatars to be politic free and location specific" or some such. . .
Retrobike forum only peeps.

Politics and religion is the stuff of wars, and for other forums. . .

unbloody the noses, change the Avatar, and move on methinks. . .. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back