NE&YORKS Noggin and Natter

Didnae make it out tonight. My lower left leg and ankle have stopped working and have swollen to twice their normal size and I have run out of skin- even thinking about waking to the fridge for another beer hurts. I think its a bad reaction to an insect bite but Dr Drew thinks its DVT and I will be dead by sunrise.

Oh well, shit happens. If Drew is right and I am on borrowed time I bequest my collection of bikes to clan MacRetro. Just one condition, after thrashing the living daylights out of them, they are all cleaned and polished back to perfection and tucked up in a warm garage with a fine single malt as a nightcap.
Oh-oh, I feel the delerium coming on.

So long my friends.

Si

Best cut that leg of just now. Have another beer first though. Oh and bagsy first dibs on the bikes.

clockworkgazz":als6qjym said:
Let us know when you have some piccies and how she rides.

Heres the first exclusive pic.....

3835530521_2c630ed81e_b.jpg

Looks great si sorry to hear about your bike and ankle woes mate, doesnae rain but it pours :(

Did you see the cool wee bottleopener on the goat thread in mt bike chat? Very cool.

Old bikes are shite really but they do look very cool!

Dr S":2gh26uqr said:
Didnae make it out tonight. My lower left leg and ankle have stopped working and have swollen to twice their normal size and I have run out of skin- even thinking about waking to the fridge for another beer hurts. I think its a bad reaction to an insect bite but Dr Drew thinks its DVT and I will be dead by sunrise.

Si

:LOL: I very much suspect an insect bite you loon, but i don't wanna tell you it's definitely not anything more serious without looking at it.....therefore just playing it safe.... :roll: :D

Are we gonna make it out next week? Can't make this weekend, the wife is putting major blocks on riding time for me at the mo'...family stuff and that...

Drew :)

Leg swelling has gone down but its itching like crazy now. shame you can't make the weekend, weather even looks promising!
Should be out on Tuesday night again if you are free?

Gazz":2xuclchy said:
Did you see the cool wee bottleopener on the goat thread in mt bike chat? Very cool.

Goats are a sore subject this morning. Have you been following this one.....
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69630

:roll:

Tuesday should be "A" Okay for me...

Glad the swelling has gone down and ur still alive.... ;) :D

Will make one of those weekends sometime soon....i'll keep you posted...

Dr S":8kwsq7y7 said:
Leg swelling has gone down but its itching like crazy now. shame you can't make the weekend, weather even looks promising!
Should be out on Tuesday night again if you are free?

Gazz":8kwsq7y7 said:

Goats are a sore subject this morning. Have you been following this one.....
http://www.retrobike.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=69630

:roll:

Just read it :shock: we have a word for that type of fella up here "headtheball" if you are in the lounge or "f@ckwit" if your in the bar! I had to stifle a laugh when his other personality joined up just to agree with himself :LOL:

you did well, I tend to revert to the " ah f@ck off mate" school of debate, a little known philosophical school started just after the stoics dispanded in Greece :roll:

Back