Road Bike of The Month Aug 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need to get some new pictures of this but I'll enter my 1993 Klein Quantum II in Gator Fade - pretty rare colour on a road frame! Full Ultegra 6400 with Campagnolo rims. I'll get a picture update for 'voting' and to show off the paint :cool:

Attachments

• 271116220_o.jpg
    271116220_o.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 580
pigman":3ulmdaak said:
Just read John's BOTM rules. Some addtional queries ..
When/how do we vote?
When is the closing date for entries, ie how do we know when all the entries for the month have been posted?
Are we meant to add comment as people post up, or just view and vote?

There seems to be a duplication between the BOTM thread and the readers bikes section. I guess this will be inevitable, but (and I'm not going to get specific), some entries just dont seem to be BOTM material and we could end up with a long thread of hopeful clunkers being entered.

At a fairly random point in time (normally somewhere between 1/2 and 2/3 of the way through the month depending how busy the mods are) the nominations will be closed. After this point a poll will be setup with all the entries. Simply vote for which you like.

Comment on nomination thread and also voting thread as you wish. Try not to be too abusive though ;)

We like people to post stuff in reader bikes and then enter it in BoTM.

As for what's acceptable we let people enter what they will. Hopefully the public vote will sort the wheat from the chaff. That said the standard seems pretty good this month.

Here's my early 70s LeJeune with full (french threaded) nuovo record

2653394556_10036ea62c_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back