Nuke Proof Reactor - Update page 3.

sinnett177":28esszum said:
A dose of radiation can cure the most stubbon of conditions even (OCDBRD) Obsessive Compulsive Diamond Back Racing Disorder by the looks of it :D

He is slowly shaking off the chains for sure ;)

A little update.....I've swapped the chainset to a 4arm version and swapped the wheels to a set with black Sun CR18 rims.

I prefer it this way :D

Now I just need to get the decals sorted and find a nicer seatpost.......

Attachments

• update3.jpg
    update3.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 2,402
  • update2.jpg
    update2.jpg
    185.3 KB · Views: 2,402
  • update1.jpg
    update1.jpg
    171.1 KB · Views: 2,402
Love it Jango, so whats the plans for decals? If I had my evil way with this stunning bike i'd respray it yellow and cover it with many differing sizes of radiation trefoils. But does it need decals? Looks great already.

But does it need decals? Looks great already.

Well, herein lies the dilemma :roll: ........it has it's original paint/powder which although not perfect is more than presentable (note: I strongly disapprove of stripping and respraying the original finish unless it's completely knackered) and to be honest I rather like it plain, so I could clean off what's left of the original decals and leave it at that.......however, I feel I should attempt to get it close to how it should be, after all if I don't like it I can simply remove the decals!

Updates and pics to follow as and when I've had a chat with Gil_m.

jango":3m149qmf said:
A little update.....I've swapped the chainset to a 4arm version and swapped the wheels to a set with black Sun CR18 rims.

I prefer it this way :D

Now I just need to get the decals sorted and find a nicer seatpost.......

nice rims :D

yes...it needs a set of Nuke Proof decals...as if it could be anything else with that head tube ;)

Re:

Nice bike.
On the decals..... Pretty clear it's a Nuke Proof ;-)

I just got my frame-set in last week. It misses some
spares. Is there anyone who might have some bolts and
teflon bearings (all the parts to bolt the links together)

What is the exact length of the shock. 165mm seems a bit
short to me !?

I'm very curios to know how it will ride.

Cheers
Jeroen

Re:

Just a thing of Beauty , the yanks made some great front ends ,this being one of the Greatest and i guess it rides very stable ? How dose it ride , a little like the AMP fork ?

Re:

Just found this bearing on the Simply bearing site on e-bay , lower headset bearing £13 post free !!
ENDURO B5462RSMAX Max Type Headset Bearing 2-7/8x9/32 inch
see what you guys think size wise :D worth a shot :?

Back