East Midlands Area chat and rides thread

OK - just got email from Colin who reckons 6.30-6.45-ish. Shall we go for the option to do Robin Wood and meet him at turn-off?

OK - he's up for your plan Rob - we'll meet him around 7pm at the turn-off. He'll text me if there are any changes to that.

So - still meeting at 6pm then :D

Rob,

I've got the Hope Vision 1 you can borrow anytime so don't worry about lights. I've also got a 220 lumen torch that would helmet mount quite nicely ;)

I should be there on Wednesday assuming I've recovered from my short but brutal ride in Wales. 12 miles but more aches and pains than I can remember. Too many rocks for my liking :shock:

Thanks Mat, I'll be taking you up on the light offer very shortly, but should be ok this week. Hope you can make it.
See you at 6.00 everyone :D .

Roll call:
rc200ti + John
Khane
orange71
Colin (7.00pm)
Unocogero + Dan (poss)
mDTibbitts (are you on for this?)

Ill check for posts at 5.00, or leave a message on my mobile 07976167492,
I think the plan is to get away as soon as possible with 6.15 being the cut-off.

Wednesday Ticknall ride.
For those who haven't been before we meet in the car park of the village hall.

Attachments

• ticknall copy.jpg
    ticknall copy.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 562
rc200ti + John
Khane
orange71 + Tony (poss)
Colin (7.00pm)
Unocogero + Dan (poss)
mDTibbitts (are you on for this?)

;)

any rides planned over the bank hoilday?

well as the title says are there any rides planned for the bank hoilday weekend ? i was going to join you for the chatsworth ride but i had child care duties to attend to.

Regards Tony

I don't think I can as we are going away on the Tuesday (1st) and I expect I'll be called in for packing duties - but you never know :shock: :LOL:

Oh - if for some reason I can't make it for 6pm (not sure what traffic is like on the route I am taking) I, too, will meet you where Colin will be waiting :D

Back