Raleigh Rally & Pentlands Meet Sunday 16th August

Sorry Big Eck, you were obviously in the wrong place, we waited in the carpark at Bonaly Country Park untill 1130 but decided we had to go :(

Ride was a goody once the drizzle vanished, lots of walking though as we scratched our heads and peered at maps to figure our route.

Where was the point you were at ?

Velo

i ended up at the firing range straight across from the services . what an embarisment since i posted the map :oops: :oops: :oops:

the worst part was on just before i went home i was staring at every bike i seen on the top of every car hoping to see an old one to follow :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Look on the positive side, your Raleigh Massif is still mint :D

Could try again next weekend if you want, I am living on the Pentlands doorstep after all.

I've posted a brief summary on the Pre-math thread.

Cheers

LOL
I decided last night, well about 1am today that i was able to come along to this :roll: , sat and got my boingy 'dale ready and had a look to see where you were all meeting, I couldnt figure out where your rendezvous point was so i just forgot about it :( .
Start my new job tomorrow so I will just play it by ear when i get my weekend off a month :LOL:

Gc

Dreghorn services, nae bother Big eck, ironic fact is I cycled past said services as I rode home :roll:

Saturday or Sunday which is your choice, makes no difference to me.

Uphill slogging pushing the bike is likely though as these hills are steep :D

I hopefully will be on another of my steeds, can't ride the same bike twice with all the choice I have.

I'll maybe post a ride link to possibly bring other bods into the fray once we have decided a day.

Back