REALLY EARLY PACE RC100!

My sweet lord.

Thats great, probably the first (and only, along with an early Merlin) 'superbike' that I lusted after, and still do a little bit.

I wonder how long it is before somebody PMs you with a "how much will you sell it for mate?" or you're offered £150 for it.

fantastic :) as you are a newbie im guessing in a weeks time you will be putting an ad up on here with the bike for sale,thats what normally happens :LOL: whatever you do,dont let someone kid you its only worth a few hundred pounds...that bike will sell for 4 figures easily........
if thats not your plan then great,welcome to the site :) im sure many people would hugely appreciate it if you could scan the owners manual onto this site :D

That's incredible.....the condition of your bike is simply amazing, plus you still have the original documents and service info :shock: :shock: :shock:

As far as I know it's one of the only original RC100's on here (there's been a couple of exceptionally good restorations), as well as being the earliest '100' documented on here too.....fantastic stuff ;)

:shock: :shock: :shock:
Whaouh !
And the paces were magura equiped in 1989 ? :?:

stew-b":3qm7c9f1 said:
fantastic :) as you are a newbie im guessing in a weeks time you will be putting an ad up on here with the bike for sale,thats what normally happens :LOL: whatever you do,dont let someone kid you its only worth a few hundred pounds...that bike will sell for 4 figures easily........
if thats not your plan then great,welcome to the site :) im sure many people would hugely appreciate it if you could scan the owners manual onto this site :D
i second all that........fabulous bike,the racing colours attitude and this pace gave me sleepless nights as a spotty teenager........a real classic!!.....enjoy!!

sweet mother of toast!!!!!! epic pace fella,please dont sell it,ride it and love it again :D

welcome to the site aswell :D

24pouces":28dx8hrh said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
Whaouh !
And the paces were magura equiped in 1989 ? :?:

The origional RC100's only came with Maguras, wonderful bike by the way :cool:

Very very nice, and in such lovely condition...welcome to the forums mate!

Rich

Back