Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: First time out

mrkawasaki":16r3kyxv said:
Final fettle for the Brighton Belle... :D

Mr K

N:

That's not on.

I would have brought the Zinn if I thought you were entering something decent.

T.

Also, further to the offer from Mr K, anyone there is more than welcome to use my entry also for a ride.

I'm there for the fun as much as the riding.

I'll be there for about Midday Friday (today) and am seeing the event mainly as a long weekend break.

Am also bringing a couple of bags of bits to sell if anyone is after anything.

See you Saturday.

P.S. Mr K has promised me (so it may as well be open to all RB member's who turn up) that drinks are on him once the free bar dries up, as he's in it for the love and camaraderie - and money can't buy you love.

Apparently.

Cheers,
BB.

Re: First time out

BoyBurning":1i1x0qaw said:
- and money can't buy you love.

Apparently.

Indeed, although it can put you in a bloody strong bargaining position

Blimey, it's like the hokey cokey - yesterday I was in (she granteth permission), today I'm out (she rescindeth permission, not unreasonably as only just back from solo holiday).

So have a great time all, will look forward to seeing photos and hearing tales of fun on the south coast.

I just had 1/2 kilo of pasta for lunch and now I feel awful - carb loading isn't nice. :(

Does anybody know if we can swap bikes during the race? 6 hours on a Flite saddle will be painful and I'd like to ride both my bikes if poss. I'll have to swap the number board over though.

The forecast looks overcast, but no rain is expected, according to the latest MET office report.

SP

Just packed my bag and box of bits for the Jumble sale, my Brother Mat and I have a van full of jumble, between us.
Weather forecast looks pretty good to me, certainly the best bit of Britain to be in tomorrow.
If any one needs a bike change we have a 'Raleigh Bomber' that I hope to do a Onederdog lap on. Unless we get a good offer on it!
See you there.

I saw your bomber - was tempted by your Stumpjumper top, would have been more tempted if it was in my size :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back