I need your vote!

Ziggy

Senior Retro Guru
I need your vote!

Ok, so it's nowt to do with bikes, but it is retro! Basically a tuning company's running a promo to give away a bunch of stuff to someone... & I'm on the shortlist!

Whoever gets the most votes at http://www.millerperformancecars.com/ gets the kit - if you could take 30 seconds to vote for me I'll really appreciate it / be your friend for life :) Alternatively, if I loose I'll sulk. You wouldn't want that would you?

Vote for me (E!) at http://www.millerperformancecars.com/votes.html - pretty pretty please!!
Cheers,
Jon

DSC_0151.jpg

This is a little bit naughty.
Wouldn't like it if it were BOTM.

Still, I looked at the other candidates and I voted for you because to be fair yours is very nice. Car A looks more my cup of tea but it has BK Racing Alpina copies and yours has Hartge split rims on it, so that swung me. To be fair to the others if you hadn't have told me I would not have looked on that website the very clean E34 at the bottom would not have got my vote either, order is restored and I can sleep at night!

P.S. The best man from my wedding runs Fritz's Bits in somerset, give him a bell if you haven't already. Very helpful and knowlegeable guy.

Stick Legs":2pnlmdxv said:
This is a little bit naughty.
Wouldn't like it if it were BOTM.

Still, I looked at the other candidates and I voted for you because to be fair yours is very nice. Car A looks more my cup of tea but it has BK Racing Alpina copies and yours has Hartge split rims on it, so that swung me. To be fair to the others if you hadn't have told me I would not have looked on that website the very clean E34 at the bottom would not have got my vote either, order is restored and I can sleep at night!

P.S. The best man from my wedding runs Fritz's Bits in somerset, give him a bell if you haven't already. Very helpful and knowlegeable guy.

:oops:
Well they wouldn't vote for the 'European' otherwise... I've got to give myself a chance :LOL:

It's a small world ain't it! Will hopefully be down at Fritz's soon when Dave gets round to running another Rolling Road day... :)

Done! Went B in the E34.. Love that M5 look..

Good luck mate!

Some of the pics don't tell me anything, but yes I voted for yours. Good luck with the stuff you get - I hope.

In the the E34 catagory I voted for the white car :cool:

Back