SEANSTEPHENS's Feedback

Sean is a very helpful guy, helped me out alot, and i bought a bottom bracket of him for a really good price and arrived very quick. Very happy thank you.

Got my free frame and purchased some forks. Was awaiting delivery when I arrived and wrapped perfectly. Thanks mate your a star.

Genuinely top bloke

I can see many people have had positive dealings with Sean, however my experience was the total opposite.

I ordered a couple of cheapy bits, grips and a single speed kit.

I had them posted to Germany, and was expecting to pay a little extra, however Sean charged me £5 over the cost for UK delivery just for posting to Germany. The delivery actually cost him £2.18. I was expecting them to be sent by courier for that cost, or signed for airmail, not standard post.

The grips were supposed to be new, however the end caps look like they have been sat in the bottom of a toolbox for years, they are more scratched than the pair that have been on my bike for the last 18 months.

The single speed kit was missing a spacer, making it useless.

So Sean ripped me off on the postage charges, and sent me bits that are only good for the bin, and now is not responding to PM's, even though he has been on this site and listed more bits for sale.

I won't be buying or selling with him in future, and cannot advise any one to do the same.

uktyler":62d37ctn said:
I can see many people have had positive dealings with Sean, however my experience was the total opposite.

I ordered a couple of cheapy bits, grips and a single speed kit.

I had them posted to Germany, and was expecting to pay a little extra, however Sean charged me £5 over the cost for UK delivery just for posting to Germany. The delivery actually cost him £2.18. I was expecting them to be sent by courier for that cost, or signed for airmail, not standard post.

The grips were supposed to be new, however the end caps look like they have been sat in the bottom of a toolbox for years, they are more scratched than the pair that have been on my bike for the last 18 months.

The single speed kit was missing a spacer, making it useless.

So Sean ripped me off on the postage charges, and sent me bits that are only good for the bin, and now is not responding to PM's, even though he has been on this site and listed more bits for sale.

I won't be buying or selling with him in future, and cannot advise any one to do the same.

1. I asked a certain amount all in with postage and you agreed to pay it. when toys were kicked outta the pram and i found some 20 odd ranting messages in my inbox, i did refund some money for postage because this guy is extremely irritating and was spamming all my threads.

2. The single speed kit came straight from my bike and sent to you, it was complete, you must have lost a spacer. however i did send another one across.

a very petty, difficult and stubborn person to deal with, who was happy to quibble over £2 or £3 and flood my inbox to get it

i think that works the other way around too

Just bought a few small items off Sean. I reckon the postage must have nearly cost what I paid. Good comms & speedy delivery. Cheers Sean

faceplant":1vf1aeh5 said:
Just bought a few small items off Sean. I reckon the postage must have nearly cost what I paid. Good comms & speedy delivery. Cheers Sean

i think i made £2.50 - £3 for my troubles.... the bike they came from was rescued, so they didnt owe me anything.... just thought they would be of use to someone on here :D

just left you some feedback too. cheers, sean

Collected a set of wheels from Sean. They're exactly as described and Sean seems like a top guy to deal with. Highly recommended :D

Back