BMW 320d Touring - 2001 / Y reg. 75k miles. £3k

Kestonian

Retrobike Rider
Gold Trader
Feedback
View
Selling my 320d Touring (estate)

Great runner, silver with leather interior.

2001 / Y. 75k miles.

£3,000 to the good people of RB.

Will have 6 months tax (expires end of August, need to confirm when MOT expires)

Good for 4 bikes on the roof, 4 blokes + luggage.

I can't scrap it because I don't want another car and I'm not a UK resident (and I think it's a rubbish scheme anyway)

Car is in Bromley, Kent

I have a pair of WTB pedals that you've had your eyes on!! ;)

Al, :D

Kestonian":2k2mja3n said:
Selling my 320d Touring (estate)

Great runner, silver with leather interior.

2001 / Y. 75k miles.

£3,000 to the good people of RB.

Will have 6 months tax (expires end of August, need to confirm when MOT expires)

Good for 4 bikes on the roof, 4 blokes + luggage.

I can't scrap it because I don't want another car and I'm not a UK resident (and I think it's a rubbish scheme anyway)

Car is in Bromley, Kent

Interested - any pictures?

Here's some pictures

Here are the bad bits. If you want more detailed pictures, just shout!
- The brake pad light is on. My father in law took it to a garage who said the pads are fine and it's more likely a problem with the light.
- There are a few scratches to the body work, usually from brushing past brances on country lanes, but there are a couple of small ones on the roof (from a bike), and a ding on the front of the skirting of the driver's side (shown in the picture)
- Leather seats have usage wear in the usual places for the driver and passenger
- Number plate isn't included, unless by coincidence you have the same initials as my wife in which case you can negotiate with her - which I don't recommend :) I am sorting the paper work for the plate.
- It has one key and the remote blipper doesn't work. Most likely the battery, but I haven't looked into it because it doesn't bother me!

The good bits
- I've owned this car since 2005 and it has never let me down. In that time, I replaced the discs and the clutch. I put some Red-X for Diesel or similar in the tank every few months.
- Over 600 miles on a tank
- Oil service not due for another 9000 miles
- MOT until Jan 31 2010

driver_side.jpg

passenger_side.jpg

Back