Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

Not at all, these fellows from the ne are good in dense Forrest trails (used to hanging around woods with other men) but they have no legs on the steep stuff- you'll do fine ;)

zigzag":10np4o1m said:
I'm thinking team name that'll best reflect my performance on the day :oops:

thats its lead them into a false sense of security :LOL:

Has anyone heard from Sith recently?

kaiser":1dts7f01 said:
zigzag":1dts7f01 said:
I'm thinking team name that'll best reflect my performance on the day :oops:

thats its lead them into a false sense of security :LOL:

Has anyone heard from Sith recently?

last seen hanging around Blyth Docks offering his services in exchange for Judy parts. He's up to something.

On the other hand he might have died from his injuries, that fall he had at the weekender was pretty bad for someone of his advancing years.

Si

Dr S":2hrkl3tr said:
last seen hanging around Blyth Docks offering his services in exchange for Judy parts. He's up to something.

I have the top cap from a leg, what would that get me?

kaiser":37lbgujo said:

If its the one with the prong for adjusting rebound on a Judy TT - I'll 'ave it off ya :p

Mr Panda":1bykvq53 said:
kaiser":1bykvq53 said:

If its the one with the prong for adjusting rebound on a Judy TT - I'll 'ave it off ya :p

Nah its just a nice shiney red ano bit. :D

kaiser":2q9lh516 said:
Was thinking of this as a wee training run

http://www.7stanes.gov.uk/forestry/INFD-747DQL

Looks interesting Klaus. Dates pending I might be interested in joining you if I may.

I've not got around to entering Kielder yet, any chance the good Doctor can save me a slot.

Training wise i'm road biking to work each shift, 14 mile each way so i'm doing about 100 mile a week at the moment. But haven't given the mtb's a blast since the big dirty weekend.

I'll maybe start a seperate thread, see if anyone else is up for it.

I'm mostly doing road stuff too, at the moment only 30odd mile runs but will pick up in the next few weeks.

In fact in addition to Glentrool, maybe do a road circuit of Arran.

Back