Miyata Alumicross frame - 4 sale or swap

Tel

Gold Trader
Feedback
View
This is a really reluctant sale so please be quick before I change my mind!

I have a 56cm Miyata Alumicross for sale. The paintwork is tatty and my original intention was to get it refinished and build it up into a real audax style bike but alas it really is a little big and I have decided to sell it and get something the right size.

The alumicross has aluminium bonded main frame with cro-mo forks and rear triangle. It's a superb ride really very responsive. As it is built in the pictures it weighs 10.7kg which isn't bad for this type of bike imo.

I can give detailed measurements when some interest has been shown.

Will make a great cyclo x, tourer, audax, commuter, bike.

Pictures aren't great-

http://s597.photobucket.com/albums/tt55/Telsun/Miyata/

I would rather swap this for something interesting than sell it. I would like about a 53cm frame, full race or training type. Bonded would be nice i.e dyna tech, cadex, etc. Or something old for a fixie build. A good Reynolds frame would also be good....

Oh you get the idea basically what have you got?

If I have to sell then I'm looking for £100 posted.

img236.jpg

Still for sale.

I've found a frame that I'd love to have and need to sell this to help fund it. So a final reduction to £50 + £15 postage. Now that is a bargain for someone no doubt about it!!! Collection from North Kent is very welcome :)

That is a bargain. If I wasn't building my own Cyclocross beastie I'd have had that

Nice frame indeed - but slightly too large for me.

Glad to see you're supporting a major cycle-sport sponsor (new flooring !)

Yeah thought it might help with the sale :D Good flooring btw!

Well despite some interest and nice frame comments I haven't managed to sell this yet so it's off to Ebay with the Miyata frame...

Back