The one and only "HOW MUCH IS MY xyz WORTH" thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to keep my bikes in the house to stop them being pinched and I'm running out of space. What should I ask for a 98 Zaskar, it's all original spec and in good condition.[/img]

Attachments

• Zaskar2.jpg
    Zaskar2.jpg
    227 KB · Views: 1,424
Hey guys, I have got a old Saracen Tufftrax Elite from about 92' I think?

It has been sat in my garage since about 94' and hasn't been used!

Aboloutly everything is original, even the inntertubes, haha.

DSC_1070.jpg

DSC_1072.jpg

Might just stick it on ebay for £20 buy it now. Unless anyone wants it or can tell me about it?

James

bedraggled":3taxdsyn said:
I have to keep my bikes in the house to stop them being pinched and I'm running out of space. What should I ask for a 98 Zaskar, it's all original spec and in good condition.[/img]

About $400 to $500 USD, but probably more in the UK. That looks to be in really great condition, and condition is everything...so maybe more.

Jamesl94":71n4kcd3 said:
Hey guys, I have got a old Saracen Tufftrax Elite from about 92' I think?

It has been sat in my garage since about 94' and hasn't been used!

Aboloutly everything is original, even the inntertubes, haha.

Might just stick it on ebay for £20 buy it now. Unless anyone wants it or can tell me about it?

James

Hi James,

I have replied to your other post. I don't want to put price on it as i want to buy it so i would be a little biased ;)
It's the bike i've been searching for, it is the exact model that was stolen from me in 93 and it was my first proper MTB.
When your ready drrop me a pm, or i'll take it for 20 ;)

Cheers

2000 Specialized P3? il probably break it up, i think i'll get more for it that way, i was thinking about 50 quid for the frame, plus postage. i think thats reasonable?

cheers, sean

Attachments

• 2000.jpg
    2000.jpg
    113.9 KB · Views: 1,333
GT RTS

I have a spare 18 inch GT RTS. The front end is from a later model (purple and in pretty good order paint wise, but not unmarked), but the rear is the black chromo one from an RTS-2 that I owned from new, but cracked around the BB area. I have essentially moved all the frame parts from the broken RTS-2 (it was a sad day as the cracked front end was destined for the tip, but other than the crack, it was mint as I never rode it other than to school and back a long time ago) and mounted them on the newer RTS front triangle, including the noleen shock, Tioga alchemy headset, frame bearings, bushings, bolts etc. Not wanting to be greedy, I thought I might sell this on as I already have a 16 inch RTS-1 and an 18 inch team RTS either in progress, or fully built, but am not sure what this is worth based on the fact that it is the front end from one and the rear from another. The chromo rear has the mount for, but not the actual nylon/plastic brake roller affair, as I took it off when mounting some new fangled (it was back then) Tektro brake device, which I sadly don't still have, nor do I have the roller.

Any ideas how much it it is worth? I've noticed that most bits are sold including a postage cost, so any ideas how much all in?

Thanks

Ian

95 GT LTS frame? It is in really good condition, no cracks, a few shallow chain suck marks, no play in pivots and I have got the pump for the shock.

Attachments

• DSCF1578.jpg
    DSCF1578.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 1,277
An LTS DH frame sold for around 142quid on ebay a few weeks ago, think it was someone on here, if that helps.

Hey guys, I've got a 1996 Klein Attitude comp to sell for a friend. It's a 17 1/2" frame center to top with a bronze paint job. It has Shimano XTR 950 shifters, brakes, and derailleurs. It has White Industries cranks and hubs, with a Nuke proof stem and Titec bars with bar ends. It also has a Synchros seat post and Salsa seat post QR. This bike is really clean, with no dents or nicks, just a little normal wear and tear (paint on chainstay behind the cranks is scratched) and it has a yellow Judy SL fork, with a Chris King headset. It's really light. What's it worth?

I'd guessed about £300 for that Zaskar so i agree
with the previous $400 - $500 estimate, it does look very nice :cool:

£50 plus post (ten quid ?) seems reasonable for the P3 frame, i'd
give
it a clean first though :LOL:

The RTS, are you selling the whole bike or the frame ?, (i assume
its just the frame as you dont mention any bits) there was a reconditioned RTS 2 frame for sale on here recently for £100
(seemed like a very good deal though) so that could be a guide,
about £250 for the whole bike depending on spec.

The LTS frame, the DH model is much rarer than the standard
LTS, as mentioned that one sold on E-bay for £142 seems like a
bargain though i think the shock and bearings needed serviced,
i'd think £120 - £140 would be fair for a good std LTS frame, a
bit more for the DH version.

A pic of the Klein would help, being a 96 Comp i'm pretty sure
it'll be a post Trek frame, sounds like a very nice spec'd machine
though, i'd guess at least £500 ? (what that'd be in $'s) maybe a bit more.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back