Kielder Octoberfest Race. RB Team Entries Wanted 10th Oct

zigzag":sorkaxge said:
Alright, I'm in :cool:

Should I register myself or is Dr. S doing a group register? His first post says PM him.

Good stuff :D :D :D :D :D

Hopefully he'll pick this up and we'll get a new list, could pm him too.

Great stuff was thinking that we could do the course together make sure everyone ends together, we never leave a man down.

clockworkgazz":30wrpe7o said:
Great stuff was thinking that we could do the course together make sure everyone ends together, we never leave a man down.

Is this the start of the chest puffing banter that began prior to Thrunton Two Tribes? Gazz getting in a little reverse psychology? We just need Gimplord to start mouthing off and Janey posting up questionable pics of a special nature and it will be just like the good old days.

Oh well, I'll get the ball rolling....

...******* man down!! WTF, last man home is a gay!!

:LOL:

clockworkgazz":1blw93gf said:
Will gimpboy still be last and therefore gay if he is in a&e as per normal ride operating proceedure?

:LOL: :LOL: can you be double gay?

kaiser":21escjs6 said:
clockworkgazz":21escjs6 said:
Will gimpboy still be last and therefore gay if he is in a&e as per normal ride operating proceedure?

would that be straight again or Bi or some kind of ubergay??

Si

Dr S":27vsy67n said:
kaiser":27vsy67n said:
clockworkgazz":27vsy67n said:

would that be straight again or Bi or some kind of ubergay??

Si

the last one :LOL:

That's a scathing thing to say! the lad prob can't even lift his arms to type a defence, mind you ubergays is a great name for your team si?

clockworkgazz":22jkypzy said:
...mind you ubergays is a great name for your team si?
Hmm, with a name like that, I may have to defect. English grandmother you know...

Back